I haven’t received my tickets
- Your tickets are delivered a few minutes after you complete a purchase.
- Check your Spam folder. Sometimes the email with your tickets attached can get sent to your spam/junk folder by mistake.
- Did you receive the “receipt confirmation” email? This will be sent separately from your “ticket” email. If it didn’t make it either, you may have typed your email incorrectly during checkout.
- Some Microsoft email addresses (@outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com) can have issues because of strict spam rules on their email servers. This is a known issue in the industry.
- You can use the Lookup My Tickets page to download your tickets.
- Reach out to us and we’ll resend your ticket(s): firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to show my tickets at the door / gates?
- Yes, most of the time. Be ready to present your ticket at the door or gate. The folks working the door will scan the QR code on the ticket. You can either show the ticket on your phone or printing the ticket works too. Concerts and fairs typically use this method.
- Some events may ask for the name of the ticket purchaser instead of scanning a ticket. This is usually the case at smaller, more intimate events.
I have another question
No problem, you can reach us by email, chat or phone:
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: Click the Help chat bubble on our website (bottom right)
- Phone: 613-271-3711