We Are Here To Help
Need help? We’re here for you. Browse the FAQ below for instant answers to common questions. Can’t find what you need? Our dedicated support team is just a message away, ready to guide you to a smooth experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
I haven’t received my tickets via email?
Your tickets are delivered a few minutes after you complete a purchase.
- Check your SPAM folder. Sometimes the ticket email can end up there.
- You can use the Lookup My Tickets page to download your tickets.
- Drop us a quick email and we’ll resend your tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to show my ticket at the entrance?
Yes, most of the time. Be ready to present your ticket at the entrance of the event.
- The folks working at the entrance will be scanning the QR code on your ticket. Concerts, fairs and festivals typically use this method.
- Some events may ask for the name of the ticket purchaser instead of scanning the ticket. This is usually the case at smaller, more intimate events.
Can I add my ticket to my Apple or Google Wallet?
Yes absolutely! This is the preferred method as it’s the easiest way to find your ticket on the day of the event. The wallet versions of the tickets use the same QR code technology as the PDFs. You can add your tickets during checkout, on the receipt screen as well as from the ticket email.
I have another question ?
We are here to help.
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: bottom right of the screen
- Phone: 613-271-3711